Did you mean: 

DL360 G4 Taeming problem

SOLVED
Go to solution
Darrin Miskiewicz
Occasional Advisor

DL360 G4 Taeming problem

Hi,
Has anyone experienced this error? I have tried updating NIC drivers as well as team drivers. Using a Procurve 2824 switch and had teaming working for about 3hrs before this error started. Is it possible I need to change the config of the switch for a trunk or something? New to teaming.

Event Source: CPQTeamMP
Event ID: 270

Description:
HP Network Team #2: PROBLEM: An attempt was made to add a team member to a team, but the new team member does not support the Task Offload capabilities offered by the team, and can not operate properly within the team. The Team is more capable than the Team Member. The attempt to join the team has been failed. ACTION: Rerun the HP Network Teaming and Configuration utility to reconfigure the Team and Team Member. Possibly, specifically Disabling all Offload capabilities. Or disable and (re-)enable this team's Network Connection on "Network and Dial-up Connections" page.
3 REPLIES
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: DL360 G4 Taeming problem

Darrin,

There is a Customer Advisory about this problem which provides a couple of solutions. Please see the following: -

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=PSD_CO041221_CW01

I hope this helps,

Brian
Darrin Miskiewicz
Occasional Advisor

That was it! Thanks soo much. I was going nuts trying to figure that one out....it was working for the first couple hours I had the server up, then all of a sudden it had stopped. Thanks again.
Darrin Miskiewicz
Occasional Advisor

Thanks again