1753952 Members
7623 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

DL370 G6 no more support??

PDP-Fan
Valued Contributor

DL370 G6 no more support??

I might be blind or too dumb to find it, but I cannot find any BIOS update for the DL370 G6. All I get is a message that "this server is not supported by HPSC"  (HP Support Center)

I entered a couple of serial numbers and PID's but none is recognised. It looks like HP has completely erased all DL370 G6 date from it's web database.

I  haven't called HP support yet... I just wanted to know if this is an european problem, a personal one or worldwide??

Chris

"If it seems illogical... you just don't have enough information"
2 REPLIES 2
waaronb
Respected Contributor

Re: DL370 G6 no more support??

For some reason, none of the download pages for any Proliants (I don't know about other server types or peripherals) are working.

It's been that way since last week sometime and I just double-checked this morning, still nothing.

I even put in the serial # of a new DL380p Gen8 just to make sure they didn't move some things around, but it still told me that it's not a supported product in the US... yeah right.

They must be having some issues on their support pages or they're doing some updating.

If you absolutely need something, I'd contact their support and let them know their download pages are broken... they can hopefully send you to the FTP link for what you need.

Also, the DL370 G6 firmware you need is probably in the latest SPP from 2014.02.0 unless the G6 server got a firmware update in the past couple months... unlikely, but I guess it could happen. The latest firmware for that is probably in earlier SPP's as well... I don't think the DL360/DL380 G6 firmwares have been updated since July 2013 and the same might be true for the DL370 G6.
PDP-Fan
Valued Contributor

Re: DL370 G6 no more support??

Thanks for the information. According to one of our technicians it works again today. He downloaded the BIOS with absolutely no problems... Seems HP fixed that issue. Hope it stays like this :-)

Chris

"If it seems illogical... you just don't have enough information"