3757 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL370G6, drivers of NIC not complete

thinhnd3
Occasional Contributor

DL370G6, drivers of NIC not complete

Dear all,
Drivers NIC of DL/ML370G6 is HP NC375i Integrated Quad Port Multifunction Gigabit Server Adapter. When install drivers ( using windows server 2K3), to get the correct name drivers reported a yellow dot and not connection.
Help me with, thank you very much
5 REPLIES 5
ess
Super Advisor

Hi
you must install service pack 2 for windows and finish the install restart server and when boot os search on the lan and install driver automatic.
thinhnd3
Occasional Contributor

thanks you for reply,
i have updated SP2 and complete, very happy.
ChrisCC

I installed SP2, but I can't find an NC375i driver on my system (or on any of the disks supplied with it).
I can see 8 drivers on the "Download drivers and software" page for ML370 G6 Win 2003 Server, but I have no idea which one to select.
Please advise.
Thanks.
ChrisCC

I forgot to mention that I didn't understand: "... when boot os search on the lan and install driver automatic."

How can I "search on the lan" when I can't access it because the network driver is missing, and is what I'm looking for?
Gabrio Barbieri
Occasional Advisor

The driver can be downloaded from here:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=US&swItem=MTX-25b2c15c9c96490ca5fd0dbd39&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3890172

And you DO need SP2 for this NDIS driver
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Spock