ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752631 Members
5901 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL380 G2 & RILOE II

Galim

DL380 G2 & RILOE II

Hello. Has anyone seen the following message during the server startup: "Error 0002. RILOE did not respond to the commands." System shows it instead of Press F8 to enter into RILOE setup. So I can't get to RILOE setup.
Help...
4 REPLIES 4
Jorge Pons
Trusted Contributor

Hi

Have you connected the 30 pins cable to the backbone?

Jorge
yaniv_3

HI

I had this problem, just shutdown the server unplug the 30pin cable,put out the the riloe II card and install
it again, this will correct the problem

yaniv
Tom Mucha_1
Trusted Contributor

If Yaniv's idea doesn't work, I would call Compaq/HP and see if they can send you another board.
CHESNAIS

We have recently received 7 Proliant ML350 G3 3.06GHz with RILOE II in slot 5 using the 30 Pin cable. (Using the 16 pin ribbon cable makes loose the virtual device remote CDROM)
RILOE II Firmware 1.11, monitor is plugged on the RILOE.

Only after we plugged the RILOE to the network, 6 of them displayed this message during the server startup: "Error 0002. RILOE did not respond to the commands." After that, the RILOE was not functionnal, network connection (even ping) couldn├в t be established on the RILOE.

Unplugging the RILOE, cold booting the system have no effect.
The solution which works on the 6 machines : disconnect all power cables a few seconds and then reconnect. The RILOE becomes functionnal with the same network configuratio