1751972 Members
4920 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion

DL380 G4 ADS Issues

eddie_53

DL380 G4 ADS Issues

Hey All,

Ok I've some issues capturing an image on a DL380 G4 using ADS, here's what's happening;

I boot the master destination device (DL380 G4)and the system runs a sysprep, as stipulated in the task sequence of the capture-image.xml file, it then reboots into the deployment agent no problem, it connects to the ADS server successfully and just sits there.....nothing else happens. According to the capture-image.xml file, its meant to start capturing the image, this does not happen.
I've changed the IRQ settings on the 6i controller from 5 to 7 and selected 5 for all nic's.
I've copied the drivers to C:\Program Files\Microsoft\ADS\Nbs\Repository\User\PreSystem on the ADS Server and edited the inf files, removing the "," in the relevant lines and restarted the Deployment Agent Builder service, applied MS Hotfixes 829053 & 830413. Am I missing something here????
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Re: DL380 G4 ADS Issues

Eddie,

I'm not sure if this is related to your problem but please see the following Customer Advisory.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=PSD_EM041123_CW01

I hope this helps,

Brian