ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DL380 G4 server Can't display anything during power on time, But all led is normal

JamesWu
Occasional Visitor

DL380 G4 server Can't display anything during power on time, But all led is normal

DL380 G4 server Can't display anything during power on time, But all led is normal,
If I un-plug power cord mmore time then It work normally. How can I do?
6 REPLIES
ess
Super Advisor

Re: DL380 G4 server Can't display anything during power on time, But all led is normal

hello
whether server boot? and show ghraphical post in the boot?

whether change to ram & cpu.
you first test reduce ram and alight server.

hail my friend.
JamesWu
Occasional Visitor

Re: DL380 G4 server Can't display anything during power on time, But all led is normal

I have a problem with DL380 G4, after i shutdown the server it will not boot untill i unplug the power cables and remove a motherboard battery some time. After that it will boot with no problems. If i try to boot without procedure listed above server will start all the system lights will be green and lights on the HDD will have a solid green (green arrows), there will be no BIOS sequence on the screen and it will sit like that for ever.
I change the battery and it did not help.
Thanks
ess
Super Advisor

hello

whether update your firmware server whit maintanence 8.2
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

take the time to reseat all components also
and update everything as suggested above

bye
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
JamesWu
Occasional Visitor

I even reseat all components(processor , memory, hard disk, power supply) more time but not update firmware, It still not has any message show to monitor when I turn on the machine. If I reseat all conponents then wait a long time then turn on it, everything is normally. I don't know If I update the firmware can fix this problem?
Emarthi
Occasional Visitor

I have the exact same problem on the same type of server with the newest BIOS.
Anyone fine a solution to this problem?