108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL385 GEN 8

SOLVED
Go to solution
moboter
Occasional Advisor

DL385 GEN 8

Kann ich Server 2016 Datacenter Evaluation auf dem Server installieren mit dem intelligent Provisioning Tool?

Weil dort Steht immer nur Server 2012 Familie und bei den Post Steps schmiert er ab bei run ae cmd oder so ├дhnlich

sagt dann er konnte die iInstallationsmediem nicht finden. Ich habe von einem USB Stick (ISO) installiert.

Zum Stand Das Bios P70/05/2019 ILO Version 4 2.61

4 REPLIES 4
BPSingh
HPE Pro

Greetings!

What is the version of Intelligent provisioning installed on the server?

As per below release notes, or Microsoft Windows Server 2016 installations, you must run Intelligent Provisioning version 1.64(B)or later

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00026423en_us&docLocale=en_US

The latest version of Intelligent Provisioning can be downloaded from the web-link below:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_a2b2caf8066e4a8b82a966d628

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
moboter
Occasional Advisor

Hello HPE PRO

that helped me a lot.

But now installation fails with Message Box Microsft Sofware Bedingungen wurden nicht gefunden

BPSingh
HPE Pro
Solution

--> Please try with the different copy of OS.

--> If issue persists, please try installing OS directly (Bypassing Intelligent provisioning).

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
moboter
Occasional Advisor

I tried and failed but in the end I got a working solution

I used the intelligent provisiong which fails at the end but my usb stick still had the executable setup.exe on which I started from the command promt and installed everything from windows . Unfortunately I have to install driver by hand now but at least its running.

Thank you for helping me out of the sinkhole where my brain was stuck