ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753771 Members
4719 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Deep blue screen on my NT Server

Deep blue screen on my NT Server

During the night sudenly appear a deep blue screen on my Windows NT server, nothing happend extraordinary yesterday, so I turn off the Server and turn on, but now I lost some program register like Inter base, so I can not run my payroll system, also display a Windows explorer error, said you need to close all programs and restart your computer!. My server is a Compaq Proliant 7000. other thing different is now is the cpu running at 100%!.
Some body have Idea ?
Thanks in advance.
Victor.
4 REPLIES 4
Sunil Jerath
Honored Contributor

Re: Deep blue screen on my NT Server

Hello Victor,
Have you tried another monitor or the same monitor on another system?? Also do you have COMPAQ remote insight board in the system?? If you have a KVM attached to the server then remove it and connect the monitor directly to the server.

Regards,

But no body can access to WNT Server, it's like the server is turn off, I mean the server was down it self, and shows me a blue deep screen, now it wroking but some aplications does not working, also display a windows explorer error. There is no monitor problem, now is turn on and I lost some files while I turn off the server this morning.

Sunil Jerath
Honored Contributor

Hello Victor,
It could be just a coincidence. When was the last time that you have updated the system bios or other software upgrades to your system. If not then it may be the time to run the updates. As for as you loosing some applications on the server you may need to speak to the manufacturer of the software you are running on the system.

Regards,

Thanks for your help, but I think there is a problem con the OS windows NT. Any way I have a budget in order to puchase a new server with windows 2003, and I hope this doing my life better.

Regards from north of Mx.!