6006 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Dl380 Gen10 F10 not working

Kuibird53
Occasional Contributor

Dl380 Gen10 F10 not working

Folks,

I was installing 6 new DL380 Gen10 Proliants Friday and happen to notice that Intelligent Provisioning will not work in a single one of the 6 Servers. F9 prompt works ok but F10 promt does absolutly nothing, I checked to make sure that IP was enabled but didnt know what else to check. The servers appear to be posting OK but Intelligent Provisioning just will not launch. Any ideas as to what to check welcomed....

2 REPLIES 2
Robertomcat
Regular Advisor

Install the SPP package of your generation, see if you can solve the problem.

Kuibird53
Occasional Contributor

While I agree that this will need to be part of the troubleshooting process, I can't belevie that the factory will send out 6 new servers with a non functioning Intelligent Provisioning. I did find another post somewhere that seems to describe the same issue I am having:

тАЬI had a situation where I had 2 DL380 GEN10 servers that I could not access Intelligent Providioning (IP) nor could I flash NVRAM.  I found in ILO that I had the Security Encryption setting to "HighSecurity". I changed the setting to "Production" and reset the ILO interface, I was then able to launch IP?

I am hoping to return to site possibily next week. I will report back on anything I find.