ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752356 Members
6072 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Dl380 Gen8 ILO 4 sometimes Power-off signal sent to host sever when open console .Net IRC !

Kflihan
Advisor

Dl380 Gen8 ILO 4 sometimes Power-off signal sent to host sever when open console .Net IRC !

Hi Dears, 

I have DL380 Gen 8  ILO 4 updated to Last Gen8.SPP.  it gows down randomly by  Power-off signal sent to host sever when open ILO remote console .Net IRC !

no hardware issues.  it went into normal shutdown process (OS then host server power off)

The IML  log was "Power-off signal sent to host sever by: Admin"

anyone have similare  issue?

kflihan
2 REPLIES 2
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: Dl380 Gen8 ILO 4 sometimes Power-off signal sent to host sever when open console .Net IRC !

launching .Net IRC does not result in server shutdown. We have not seen this issue previsously.

If this is happening randomly, i suggest you to log a case with HPE to verify the issue by collecting the logs.

Is it really caused because of launching the IRC or is it something else which is triggerring the shutdown.

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Kflihan
Advisor

thank you  Kashyap02, 

Its strange that its happend also  randomly with another G7 server!!! 

the issue started after I upgraded My Pc from windows 7 to Windows 10.

it did not happednd before that!!

kflihan