108757 Solutions
New Discussion ī„‚

Re: Download HP Sizer

baber1
Regular Advisor

Download HPE Sizer

Dear Friend

Hi

As i know HP has a Tools that termed HP Sizer now what to know how can i get it ?

BR

Babak

7 REPLIES 7
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

As far as I know, that tool was removed during HP and HPE separation.

What do you want to accomplish now, like, why are you looking for that tool, we have some tools like, Power Advisor, Memory Configurator, SSD Selector, HPE Storage Sizer tool, etc.

[Moderator edit: Updated the broken links]

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

[Moderator edit: Removed the broken link. Please refer to https://support.hpe.com/]

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

baber1
Regular Advisor

So thanks
But i dont know these tools
Does these tools have same functional same as hp sizer? Because in hp sizer i know for example insert connection numbers , ....., for sql and it present a good suggest are these tools free with new features ?

now i see all of them but these tools are seprate and do one function not combine for example power adviser is just for power suggest . storage adviser is just for select storage but hp sizer is just one tools and for example in virtual environment it can suggest best server that usefull for us but here i have to use all of these tools for get suggest

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

May be try the last link from this document: https://solutionsizers.ext.hpe.com/

[Moderator edit: Updated the broken link]

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

[Moderator edit: Removed the broken link.]

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

baber1
Regular Advisor

Dear friend
So thanks now i want to know has hpe release the new version of hp sizer?

Because in hp sizer we just define what have to do with server and it suggest a server with oher features such as cpu , memory amd .... but in tools that you announce are very limit and seprate for example i have to use from one of them just for memory and use the other for power and ..... are very distributed

Now which tools can help me that include all of them such as hp sizer?
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Look at the HPE One Config Simple https://h22174.www2.hpe.com/SimplifiedConfig/Welcome

Here you can create systems and get quotes. At the bottom of the page is a selection for "Get product recommendations based on your needs" which might work in place of the old sizing tool 

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
baber1
Regular Advisor

Actually i prefer to use from other experiences is hp sizer best or better tools has been released by hp
baber1
Regular Advisor

So thanks

but this page is not such as hp sizer because hp sizer will be define server type with according to data that we insert but here myself had to select my server and is not usefull

why hp sizer not support ?

now want to know hp sizer is usefull or most of server generation such as G9,G10, ...... not support ?

Br

Babak