New Discussion юеВ

Re: EOL / EOS

SOLVED
Go to solution
sirbuxdream
Advisor

EOL / EOS

Hello 

Is there any HP website or tools to check the EOL or EOS of the servers using Product Number and/or Serial Number.  Or any other method to check ? 

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
ksram
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi,

Please refer the link : https://techlibrary.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/retired/index.aspx

Let us know if this is helpful.

Thank you

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

sirbuxdream
Advisor

Thank you very much for the information. Yes it is helpfull 

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi,

Thank you for the update,

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! Thumbs below!

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

LEH
Occasional Visitor

Is this actually being updated? The HP ProLiant DL380p Generation8 (Gen8) Quickspec, for example, says "RETIRED: Retired products sold prior to the November 1, 2015 separation of Hewlett-Packard Company into Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company and HP Inc. may have older product names and model numbers that differ from current models" and yet that is not on this list, and none of the links work. Is there a more reliable source for this info?  /Thanks. 

ksram
HPE Pro

Hi,

I understand and you may refer the Quickspecs which would have the updated details.

Also the Sales point of Contact would share more details on these.

Thank you

RamKS

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo