1752801 Members
5546 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: End Of Life Server Hardware list

Robert Addotta
Occasional Contributor

End Of Life Server Hardware list

I am looking for a list of prolient servers and when they will go End Of Life (EOL). I need to provide my management a list of our current servers and when they go end of life. Can you provide a list of all prolient servers and when the go EOL. Thanks, please respond to: raddotta@csc.com
7 REPLIES 7
Bermúdez
Frequent Advisor

HP ProLiant Servers - End of life info

This link leads to a list of servers that are currently in EOL state. It contains the quickpecs of servers as well as the EOL dates, etc.

[Expired Link Removed]

Bruce_Berger

Anyone know whether this list is updated? Looking for a list of retired/eol Proliant servers.

Jase4772
Regular Advisor

Hi,

I'm also looking for this info for future planning and working out the current support state. All I've found so far is links to pages showing EOL for certain models but is that just that they've stopped making them, what about End of Support?

Come on HP all we want is :-

DL380 Gx, EOL xx/xx/xxxx, EOS xx/xx/xxxx

How hard!

bucko

No kidding. all I'm looking for and can't find is the end of support or end of life for a DL580G5. Sheesh!

Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Hello,

HP usually say EOS 5 years after server retiring. Then it depends how big is sold portfofolio. You can ask you HP sales/service representative and it should be answered.

For example we have 6,5 years old DL385g1 and they should be SLA serviceable till mid of 2013.

Jan

Sureshkumar1984
Occasional Visitor

I have a list of HPE server hardware modles and i want to verify the EOl\EOSL and nearing. Please help me how do i get this information. Thanks.

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Sureshkumar1984,

Thank you for posting! Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and assist you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo