1753853 Members
7680 Online
108808 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Error Install HP Network Configuration utility

ferozmkazi

Hi,
I am alos facing the same problem.... HP network configuration utility is not getting installed in any condtn... even after updating the latest NIC drivers, firmware and latest n/w config. utility...
Has anyone got the solution for the same....
Pls help...
wpb1
Occasional Advisor

I have the same issue and have tried all the suggestions above. None have worked.
ramesh_naik_
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Try this latest NCU version!!!

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/networking/us/download/24314.html

Please note:
To ensure that first-time installations of the HP Network Configuration Utility for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 complete successfully, perform the installation in Interactive Mode or using the administrator account.

Please remove all the other verions of NCU

Hope this works!!!!!

Regards,
rmn

wpb1
Occasional Advisor

I tried the cp006374.exe package but that failed as well. I have removed and re-installed NIC, drivers, etc. Cannot get any
Hp teaming version for 2003 to install.
Mblais

Try this...
Extract the files from the teaming software's CP00xxxx.exe file via winzip. Go to the Local Area Connection properties of one of the NICs, click Install, select Protocol and click Have Disk to point to the location of the extracted teaming files.
DBarratt

Tried the solution of extracting the cpxxxxx.exe with Winzip and adding the protocol to the card. Everything works fine. Thanks.
hacska

I have recieve the same error on a DL380 G4 with a NC7782, cannot install the NCU, we have tried previous versions of the NCU, Drivers and firmware.

Everything installs fine but the NCU, that stops in the middle of the installation
Ian Aston

Hi,

Don't know if you have sorted this problem out yourself but I have been working on this issue and tracked it down to HP not digitally signing cpqteam.xml in the driver package... Anyway, to get it working:

1. Open the Local Security Policy on the server you want to install drivers or protocols on;
2. Browse to Local Policies > Security Options;
3. Set Unsigned driver installation behaviour to Warn but allow installation;
4. Set Unsigned non-driver installation behaviour to Warn but allow installation;
5. Close Local Security Policy window;
6. Open a command prompt and refresh policy by running secedit /refreshpolicy machine_policy;
7. Run the HP Network Configuration Utility installation setup cp006330.exe as normal.

Hope this helps anyone with the same issue...

Regards,

Ian