1751975 Members
4724 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Event Error ID 1123

Tim Bitting
Occasional Contributor

Event Error ID 1123

I rebooted a Proliant ML350 G3 server with a Smart Array 641 running SBS2K after installing the new Microsoft updates. after loging in the server could no longer see the network or ping I found this error in the system event log posted below, there is no information in the Compaq Integrated Management log, I uninstalled the updates and was able to see the net work again but the error still shows up in the event log. What can I do to fix this or find out what it is?

Thanks
Tim

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Server Agents
Event Category: Events
Event ID: 1123
Date: 4/14/2004
Time: 7:48:21 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SBS001
Description:
System Information Agent: Health: Post Errors were detected. One or more Power-On-Self-Test errors were detected during server startup.
[SNMP TRAP: 6027 in CPQHLTH.MIB]
1 REPLY 1
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Re: Event Error ID 1123

Hi,

First try to install the latest psp( proliant support pack ) or management agent

Where as informaiton for error are :

The error message is due to the fact that the CIM agent detects a 1785-xx POST error (Drive array was not configured). The event error occurs if there is no drive connected to the Smart Array Controller. Once a HDD drive is connected to the Smart Array Controller and configured as a logical drive with ACU, the error will go away. The error is informational and does not functionally impair the server's performance. You can ignore it, if there are no POST errors reported and no indications of any drive access problems.

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible