1753972 Members
7995 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Event ID: 1010 Event Source: Perflib

Shanmanz
Occasional Advisor

Re: Event ID: 1010 Event Source: Perflib

I am getting same error on all DL380G3 with Windows 2000 SP3 or SP4. Error doesnt occur on Windows Server 2003. I tried to update to Support Pack 6.4.
Scott valery

i'm haing the same problem on a ml530 g2
with version 6.1 of the agents. did the 6.3 help?
Ruscheweyh

We have the same Perflib error on many DL360G3 server. The patch from Microsoft doesn't help anyway. I also solved the problem by enabling the TCP/IP performance counters in the registry (HKLM\SYSTEM\ CurrentControlSet \services \TCP/IP \Performance). They were set to 1, I switched them to 0. No more Events after that.
Arthur Chang
Frequent Advisor

Dear All
I have tried to install SP4,Exctrlst.exe utility or modified registry,it seems still display error message in event log.
However I find 2 way to resolve "Perflib W2K Errors - Event ID 1010":
1.One DL380G3 server install Smartstart 7.0 support software and all management agent.

2.Another DL380G3 install earlier version 6.4 smartstart,and remove management agent from control panel,add/remove program file.

Anyway,if you use earlier version 6.x smartstart,when you install support software,don't install management agent(include Version Control Agent,Foundation Agents,Server Agents,Storage Agents,NIC Agents.)
I have tried 2 way the above mentioned twenty-four hours already,havn't any error message about Perflib display in event log,if anybody got this error,you can try it!!

Regards