ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752579 Members
4613 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Extender volumen en servidor windows 2016 RAID 1 - HP DL360 Gen 10

AndreaAc

Extender volumen en servidor windows 2016 RAID 1 - HP DL360 Gen 10

Hola. Adquirimos un servidor hp DL-360 Gen 10 con dos disco de 2.4Tb, configurados en RAID 1. Tiene un C con el sistema operativo windows server 2016 en una partición pequeña. Necesito con urgencia saber como puedo extender la partición C con la otra que quedó con el resto de espacio en disco F. 

Por el administrador de discos, no permite extender el volumen y desde la herramienta Intelligent Provisioning tampoco. 

Gracias

Google Translation
Hi. We acquired an hp DL-360 Gen 10 server with two 2.4Tb drives, configured in RAID 1.
It has a C with the windows server 2016 operating system in a small partition.
I urgently need to know how I can extend partition C with the other one that was left with the rest of disk space F.

By the disk manager, it does not allow to extend the volume and from the Intelligent Provisioning tool either.

1 REPLY 1
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Re: Extender volumen en servidor windows 2016 RAID 1 - HP DL360 Gen 10

Greetings.

Please provide the complete hardware/hard drive details & the Array information.

How many drives are configured as RAID 1?

Is there an unused drive in the server?

Extending the space within the logical drive or within the Array is not possible from HPE tool without adding more drives. if there is an unused/unassigned drive in the server, we can extend the Array & expand the volume to add more space. Without adding more drives, it is not possible to extend the space.

Only way is to back up the data & configure the server from scratch

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo