1751704 Members
5326 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Finding Shipped Configuration

Ed Podowski
Occasional Contributor

Finding Shipped Configuration

How or where can I find the shipped information for a HP Proliant ML370 Server. I think the serial number is EA1NLYK52C, but not sure.

I would prefer to also know where I can get this information in the future.

For example, one click on www.gateway.com after entering a very easy to find fill in the blank and I have the information.

Sorry to be so negative but I have never found HP to be very easy to deal with, especially about something as simple as this.

Since this is my first post aned I did not see a "quick" notify me of responses by email check box, I can only assume this site does not have that capability. My email address is epodowski@digigenics.com just in case it does not appear after this post. Well so much for trying to control spam.

Ok, I'll get off my soap box.

I really do appreciate your response. Thank you, Ed Podowski
3 REPLIES 3
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

Re: Finding Shipped Configuration

is the server shipping on UPS?

they have to give a tracking number to check the status

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
Ed Podowski
Occasional Contributor

Karlo,

Thank you for your response, but this is not a new server. Our client purchased this server several years ago.

Ed Podowski
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Hi Ed,

Try here.
http://h50001.www5.hp.com/ewc/EntResultRouter

Enter your country (US) and Entitlement Option (All) then enter the serial number and click "Get Entitlement".

It shows as a ML370 G3 Tower Server 3.06Ghz Xeon with 1Gb memory and a Smart Array 642 controller.

The Product ID is 339317-001. You can generally get more information on the product ID, even with a Google search.

I hope this helps.

Brian