5539 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

GPU for DL180Gen10

SB2020
Occasional Collector

GPU for DL180Gen10

Hi All.

Could you please advise is there any type of GPU which is compatible with HP Proliant DL180 Gen10?

I know it must be installed at CPU2 x16/x8 PCIe Riser and GPU according to its name, but I see no info about supported cards in quickspecs.

We have some NVIDIA Quadro P5000 and NVIDIA Quadro K2000. So I wonder if these both or any others are compatible.

Thanks in advance

Stas

4 REPLIES 4
Sham82
HPE Pro

Re: GPU for DL180Gen10

Hi 

Since you have already checked the Quickspecs and Both the card or any card is not listed .
means they are not suported .

NVIDIA Accelerators for HPE ProLiant Servers - Overview - https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c02833934

Above is for reference , However DL180 Gen10 , NVIDIA Quadro P5000 and NVIDIA Quadro K2000 are not listed.

Regards.

HPE Employee

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SB2020
Occasional Collector

Hi  Shaminder,

Thanks for your reply. 

So why the riser for DL180 has GPU in its name as well a power cable for GPU in quickspecs7 Just in case?

Stas

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I did not find supported GPU with this server DL180 Gen10.

I would suggest you contact the HPE technical support team or HPE sales team for more clarification.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Sham82
HPE Pro

Hi @SB2020 ,
I hope my solution has helped you to resolve the query, if not kindly let me know If you have any further issues.

Regards
HPE Employee

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo