108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HP APS Proliant Certification????

SOLVED
Go to solution
Alireza  Babri
Frequent Advisor

HP APS Proliant Certification????

I have passed HP2-061 online exam at prometric website but I did not achived any certification, can any body help me what should I do?
I have read in hp certification credentials that If I pass HP2-061 Proliant maintenace exam I will be achived the certification but It did not ouccer as I have pass it just few hours ago???
please help!
I will assign good piont to the related answers to my question(10 points for each reply)

Thanks,
Alireza Babri
1 REPLY 1
Marek Nelec
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: HP APS Proliant Certification????

To achieve "APS - HP Proliant Servers" certification, you need:

- valid HP student ID (you need to enter the ID on the Prometric website before exam). If you have the student ID, you should be able to login to HP student Portal at http://certification.portal.emea.hp.com/
Under "Curriculum" you will see your certification status

- For "APS - HP Proliant Servers" certification you need to provide HP with "CompTIA Server +" certification (it is a required Pprerequisite)
From 15.10.2007, instead of "CompTIA Server +" you can pass HP2-T11 - Industry Standard Architecture & Technology exam at Prometric website

- from my experience, it takes from 2 days to 2 weeks to get your certification status updated on HP Student Portal after passing Prometric online exam

- you can always contact certification.me@hp.com if you have any problem with your certification