ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752808 Members
6698 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Array Configuration Utility download address for HP DL388p G8 server win 2008 X64, thank you

stevenxu
Occasional Visitor

HP Array Configuration Utility download address for HP DL388p G8 server win 2008 X64, thank you

我的服务重启后,发现第一块硬盘亮橘灯,其他硬盘的禁止拔插等亮起,使用HP Insight Diagnostics Online Edition for window检测提示第一块硬盘损坏,服务器做的read5,热拔插更换一块硬盘后,新硬盘灯不亮,不敢重启服务器,怕影响单位系统运行,所以需要安装ACU检测一下。

Google Translated

After the restart of my service, I found that the first hard disk is lit orange, the other hard disks are forbidden to be plugged in, etc., and the HP Insight Diagnostics Online Edition for window is used to detect that the first hard disk is damaged, the server does read5, and the hot plug is replaced. After a hard disk, the new hard disk light does not light up, do not dare to restart the server, afraid of affecting the unit system operation, so you need to install ACU to detect it.

1 REPLY 1
SudhakarP10
HPE Pro

Re: HP Array Configuration Utility download address for HP DL388p G8 server win 2008 X64, thank you

Hi, 

yes, you nedd to use ACU to know the hard drive and logical drive status, since this is Gen8 server i suggest using the SSA which is replacement for ACU. 

SSA user guide for more info. 

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c03909334

Regards 

Sudhakar

HPE Employee

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo