4969 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Emulex 10GbE Converged Network Adapters Not Showing

ferdikucuk
Occasional Contributor

HP Emulex 10GbE Converged Network Adapters Not Showing

Hi, 
I am buying to ProLiant BL460c Gen8 blade server. 

Not working to "OFFLINE Firmware image (.iso) for HP Emulex 10GbE Converged Network Adapters and 10GbE Network Adapters !!NOT SUPPORTED WITH P9500/XP STORAGE ARRAYS!!" 

How to install driver to OneConnect-Flash-4.1.402.20.iso (35 MB) thank you very much.

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=co_106538_1#tab2

1 REPLY 1
MV3
HPE Pro

Re: HP Emulex 10GbE Converged Network Adapters Not Showing

Hi There, Good day! From above mentioned statement. Looks like yuo are looking for firmware upgradation of HP Emulex 10GbE Converged Network Adapters and 10GbE Network Adapters. PLease find the below steps to perform the activity. 1. Download the iso file. 2. Take aremotesession of the server from ilo webpage. 3. Click on Virtual drives on Remote console and click on Image FileCD/DVD-ROM. 4. A new tab is opened to choose the Disk image file, Select the path where the .iso file is saved. and cclick on Open. 5. Reboot the server and press F11 for boot Menu. 6. Select Onetime Boot to CD-ROM. Deployment of the firmware will start and follow the on screen instructions. I work For HPE Cheers.
I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo