Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP NCU Disconnected Network Card

JennianMark
Advisor

HP NCU Disconnected Network Card

Hello

Our server is a DL360 G4 Windows 2003 SP2, Latest NIC drivers, Latest NCU software from the HP Website. Both NIC's are plugged in, both have link lights flashing. I ran the NCU and teamed the NIC's, about two weeks later, disolved the team as I used the wrong IP address, during disolve the server bluescreened, after reboot one of the NIC's now displays as disconnected even though both NIC's are functioning, passed diag tests, link lights etc. Uninstalled, reinstalled all devices and drivers. In the NCU tool the card shows as diconnected and trying to team them gets an error of Large Send Offload.

Any help or advice would be great.
2 REPLIES
Cederberg
Honored Contributor

Re: HP NCU Disconnected Network Card

Are the NIC disconnected in Networks connection in Windows? if not uninstall NCU and make sure all the files are removed before installing it again.

if the nic is disconnected in networks connection try disable/enable the nic...
JennianMark
Advisor

Re: HP NCU Disconnected Network Card

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Under network connections the connection has the red x on it. I have uninstalled NCU and upgraded to the latest version. I have tried uninstalling the NIC's, disable and enabling the NIC's through device manager and network connections, but nothing.

Cheers