ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753973 Members
7765 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP PROLIANT DL180 GEN 9

Vitor_Barreira

HP PROLIANT DL180 GEN 9

Bom dia, estou com problema em um PROLIANT DL180 GEN 9, ele estava funcionando normalmente, porém desde sexta ele desliga sozinho, e fica piscando 3x seguidas com seguintes leds:

Healh - laranja

Rede - verde

power - laranja

UID - azul.

A maquina dá video, porém chega em 23% e desliga.

Apertando UID por 5segundos, consegui tirar uma foto do Health summary

Critical integrated management logs events:

[C] 07/24/2020 11:39 Server Critical Fault (service information: Runtime fault, memory, CPU 1 Memory channels 1-4 (10h))

[C] 07/07/2020 16:04 Option ROM POST ERROR: 1727- SLOT 0b Drive Array - new logical driver(s) Attachament detected.

podem me ajudar por favor?

Google Translated

Good morning, I have a problem with a PROLIANT DL180 GEN 9, it was working normally, but since Friday it turns off on its own, and is flashing 3x in a row with the following leds:

Healh - orange

Network - green

power - orange

UID - blue.

The machine gives video, but arrives at 23% and turns off.

Pressing UID for 5 seconds, I managed to take a picture of the Health summary

Critical integrated management logs events:

[C] 07/24/2020 11:39 Server Critical Fault (service information: Runtime fault, memory, CPU 1 Memory channels 1-4 (10h ))

[C] 07/07/2020 16:04 Option ROM POST ERROR: 1727- SLOT 0b Drive Array - new logical driver (s) Attachament detected.

Can you help me please?

1 REPLY 1
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: HP PROLIANT DL180 GEN 9

Hello,

This is suspecting the system board issue but before that, you can try the as below steps.

1. Power drain the server. ( remove the power cable from the server and hold on power On switch for 30 Sec.)

2. Check the server with minimum configuration and remove all add-on cards.

HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server - Configuring Memory

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c05239067

3. Update the server with the latest bios and firmware, if the server completes the POST or boot to OS.

4. Check the server with one by one processor with all the combinations of memories.

5. If the issue still persists, share the error message for further analysis.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo