ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752800 Members
5481 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP PROLIANT ML110 GEN 10 NO CONTROLLERS DETECTED IN THE SMART STORAGE ADMINSTRATOR

MUNYATI
Regular Visitor

HP PROLIANT ML110 GEN 10 NO CONTROLLERS DETECTED IN THE SMART STORAGE ADMINSTRATOR

AN HP PROLIANT ML110 GEN 10 IS NOT DETECTING CONTROLLERS IN THE SMART STORAGE ADMINSTATOR

REFLECTING THE MESSEGE "NO CONTROLLERS DETECTED".

3 REPLIES 3
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: HP PROLIANT ML110 GEN 10 NO CONTROLLERS DETECTED IN THE SMART STORAGE ADMINSTRATOR

@MUNYATI wrote:

AN HP PROLIANT ML110 GEN 10 IS NOT DETECTING CONTROLLERS IN THE SMART STORAGE ADMINSTATOR

REFLECTING THE MESSEGE "NO CONTROLLERS DETECTED".

What Smart Array is installed in the system? If only the embedded S100i, is it enabled in RAID mode, or is it set to SATA mode?  In SATA mode SSA will not recognise the controller.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
maxwellb
Visitor

Can you please describe how to verify or change the mode?

I started getting this issue AFTER performing a restore of Intelligent Provisioning to 3.31 from the ISO/USB. Prior to this, I could manage the array, but IP flashed a warning that some components were disabled and needed to be reinstalled.

maxwellb
Visitor

@Jimmy Vancethis suggestion solved the issue for me. I found the instructions at the following link

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-a00026445en_us#N10012 

This setting must have reset after the system restore. Thank you!