1751944 Members
4941 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 RAID Controller

discoveranother
Occasional Contributor

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 RAID Controller

Have a HP Proliant ML350 G6, have 5 hard drives connected to the RAID controller. They keep failing, so the issue must be with the onbaord RAID controller. The server is way out of warranty, is there any solution to thos or is it simply a case of get a new server ?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: HP ProLiant ML350 G6 RAID Controller

Have you tried running the array doagnostics utility?  If the issue is indeed the embedded controller you can install a P411 stand-up controller in the system.

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
discoveranother
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the reply,

I can't see anything untoward, unless i've missed it on the report. Nothing highlighted in red.

Thank you

Springfeld
Occasional Visitor

We have an P410i that appears to have an failure, but only from time to time. It happend to me that on one day i got presented an error (attached a screenshot), whilst on the next everything seems fine.

We now have an spare part to swap the deivce, but at time of writing i allready had the HP ProLiant ML350 G6 at the ground and now backup, because non of the documents i had were any kind of helpfully on how to get to the controller. The even worser problem: I found no docs on how to replace that specific part.

Any help appreciated.

Udo