1753850 Members
7272 Online
108807 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server - Not powering ON and No LED Lights

Sagar_Bng
Occasional Visitor

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server - Not powering ON and No LED Lights

Server doesn't boot up and there is no power, LED lights doesn't glow after powering on the server.

When the power cable is connected, no LED light gets on (neither in the rear or front lights)

Pressing the power button does not bring any LED lights on.

Only power supply fans started to spin and stops when power was plugged in, but power supply LEDs did not light up.

The power supply unit works fine and tried to swap with another working server of same model, and the Power supply works in that server, but will not work in this server.

Please provide a solution for this

3 REPLIES 3
Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Re: HP ProLiant ML350 G6 Server - Not powering ON and No LED Lights

Hi Sagar_Bng

Please find the below document for the fix/solution 
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00043709en_us&docLocale=en_US

Also please go through below document and perform the minimum hardware configuration test
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c03212774

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Sagar_Bng
Occasional Visitor

Hi Sebasbin,

I have already done the steps as per your suggestions, but still there was no power indication in the motherboard nor the LED lights (front and rear).  Still the issue has not been resolved, and I am finding it as a peculiar problem. I am planning to check for the replacement of power backpane.

Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Hi Sagar_Bng,

If the issue persist after performing the suggested steps ,We request you to log a case on HPE Support Center ,as its need detailed investigation including part replacement .

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo