Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 random reboot

Christ_ISM
Occasional Contributor

HP ProLiant ML350 G6 random reboot

Hi!

We have an HP ProLiant ML350 G6 which since january or february, seems to be rebooting randomly. At first, we were not aware of this, as we had no alert configured and was not during production hour. Now, it's happening during the day, causing problem with people working on it.

We tried to look at this, uninstalled the Eaton software and USB cable, as it seems to have started at the same time, no luck. My colleague told me he did update drivers for the NIC, as it was stuck at 100mbps.

I know there is some diagnostic to do again, like updating all drivers, updating Bios and firmware (afraid, if the server reboots :/ ). Windows is Up to date (W2008 R2)

So basically, anyone seen this? We receive email Foundation Agents, SNMP trap: 11020 that the health changed to UNKNOWN then failed, and the server has rebooted little before.

Thanks for any help :)

Edit: all firmware are up to date, from what I saw: 

HP Smart Array P410i Controller 6.64 System ROM D22 08/16/2015 Redundant System ROM D22 07/02/2013 System ROM Bootblock D22 06/20/2009 Power Management Controller Firmware 2.9 iLO 2.29 7/16/2015

1 REPLY
Christ_ISM
Occasional Contributor

Re: HP ProLiant ML350 G6 random reboot

By the way, instead of editing, it seems to be only on Wednesday. Trying to figure out what can cause the system to reboot