1748359 Members
5314 Online
108763 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Proliant DL380 gen9

Amit_naive
Visitor

HP Proliant DL380 gen9

1. I am currently facing an issue while accessing the HP iLO console where i keep getting an error "connection refused".  i cannot get through the console. i tried both .net and java, but of no luck. 

2. I have 2 servers (S-1, S-2) which are physically connected. I install iso on s-1 successfully, but when i try booting s-2 off s-1, it start working but later stop after "LDE INSTALLER FAILED" error.

Can anyone help me in resolving these 2 issues?

4 REPLIES 4
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Regarding the proplem with integrated remote console - on my windows 10 PC I always get a connection blocked when trying the .NET console, Java works.

But the .NET console is found in browsers cache (IRC.exe), so if I use this app from my cache it works.

I'm sure the reason is somewhere in windows firewall/.NET/Java security settings.

Not sure about your second problem, I don't understand the question, too less details.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Amit_naive
Visitor

thank you for your prompt response. I try all the browser it just could not let me through the console. i changed few settings in browser as well but of no luck.

i did not get: "But the .NET console is found in browsers cache (IRC.exe), so if I use this app from my cache it works."

2nd question was: i try to install an image.iso on both the servers. when i try installing on server-1, it got installed successfully.but when i try to boot server 2 from server 1, it actuallly starts but later it gives me an error that"LDE installer failed" and then installation stops. generally, this error pops up when try to boot from USB, but in my case i try booting the s-2 from s-1.

Hope that helps in understanding the question.

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

1) try this:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_bc8e3ffa59904ec3b505d9964d

2) I don't even know what OS you are trying to install

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Amit_naive
Visitor

no, it does not work either. anyway, thank you for your efforts.

Regards

Amit