1752519 Members
4933 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Proliant DL380p Gen8 with embedded Matrox G200EH - Screen resolution problem

ZackInMA
Visitor

HP Proliant DL380p Gen8 with embedded Matrox G200EH - Screen resolution problem

No graphics drivers seem to be available for Server 2012 or 2012 R2. As such I'm stuck with a refhresh rate that my display doesn't support and the screen looks like crap. 

Are there drivers available from HP for the Graphics card they installed in my BRAND NEW server? Or should I be calling Dell /IBMat this point and buying a server that the manufacturer actually supports with drivers? 

The driver is also not included in the support and/or service pack for prolient either.

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: HP Proliant DL380p Gen8 with embedded Matrox G200EH - Screen resolution problem

Hi,

Unfortunately Matrox G200EH drivers not available.

But for Windows 2008 the drivers are available.

I am not sure if you can install/use Windows 2008 driver for Windows 2012.

Thank You!
I am a HP employee.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: HP Proliant DL380p Gen8 with embedded Matrox G200EH - Screen resolution problem

You can go to this URL and get the supplemental service pack for 2012R2 along with a document that explains how to use it

http://www.hp.com/go/WS2012R2/

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Matrox G200eH drivers are available for Microsoft Server 2012 operating system.
Here is the document and links.

Thank You!
I am a HP employee.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo