ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753904 Members
10211 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Proliant ML110 G7 do not work wake on lan

netbeam

HP Proliant ML110 G7 do not work wake on lan

Hello, i am trying to configure the wol (wake on lan) on an HP Proliant ML110 G7 server with Windows 2008 R2 64-bit, but I can not.

I enabled in the bios wake on lan, prepared the boot giving priority to network cards and configuring the driver of the network adapters in windows to allow wake on lan but it does not work .... I do not know what else to watch (I also updated the bios to the latest release).
Please someone has already solved this problem? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
royfok

Re: HP Proliant ML110 G7 do not work wake on lan

I also have problems with enabling the wol on my G7. I tried to remove the power cord and plug in again, then the server can be booted up by wol, but then wol never work again. It seems only working once after removing the power cord.
It looks like something worng with the NIC status, but I couldn't find anything to solve it. I appreciate any help from anyone here!
BhimMalakar

Re: HP Proliant ML110 G7 do not work wake on lan

Hello, i am trying to configure the wol (wake on lan) on an HP Proliant ML110 G7 server with Windows 2008 R2 64-bit, but I can not.
I enabled in the bios wake on lan, prepared the boot giving priority to network cards and configuring the driver of the network adapters in windows to allow wake on lan but it does not work .... I do not know what to do?
please suggest me. thanks.