1748227 Members
4132 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Proliant ML350 G5 - Problem: CR59 Red Led Light On

sythrar

HP Proliant ML350 G5 - Problem: CR59 Red Led Light On

Olá a todos.

Tenho um Servidor Proliant ML350 G5. Adquiri ele a pouco tempo e no entanto depois de tentar ligar, só aparece a tela preta, sem dar sinal de vídeo. Ja li muitas coisas no forum e relação a testar o drive de DVD-ROM, entre outros componentes e etc, mais a luz perciste em ficar acesa.

Quero saber que luz e éssa CR59 que acende em vermelho que fica entre a saida VGA e Serial e qual erro ela indica?

Obrigado!

Translate:

Hello!

I have a Proliant ML350 G5 Server. He bought a little time and yet after trying to connect only the black screen appears, without giving the video signal. Ja read many things about the forum and test the DVD-ROM drive, among other components, etc., the more light perciste to stay on.

I know that this light and it glows red CR59 which lies between the VGA and Serial output error and what does it indicate?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Regarding the CR59 led's, check this link at HP Forum: Click Here.

Regarding the No Display issue, I suggest you take help from HP Guided Troubleshooting: Click Here.

No display issue might occur for various reasons, like:

1. Memory faulty or mis configuration.  Refer to server memory configuration and configure minimum RAM. Click Here.
  2. PCI card faulty.  Remove any PCI cards and test the server.
  3. Wrong cabling, reseat the cables.

You might also want to consider the following articles for troubleshooting:

Click here for Memory (DIMM) and Processor (CPU) Handling or Removing Guidelines.

Click here for Minimum Hardware Configuration for Troubleshooting.

Good Luck.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

PGTRI
Honored Contributor

hi,

This issue is most probably power related (power supply or power backplane). Please replace the PSU(s), if you have some on stock.

regards,

How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!