1753329 Members
4778 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Proliant ML350 - UPS Capacity and model

Mahavairavan

HP Proliant ML350 - UPS Capacity and model

Hi,

I bought HP Proliant server 1 year before and its working well.I am not sure of the product serial number.But now due to voltage fluctuations,its getting switched off automatically for every 15 minutes.I bought 1000v supply ups ,then too it is not supporting.I need to know which ups model,how much volts is needed fpr HP proliant server?Can you please tell the chennai dealer Contact address and price list to buy the ups?

Thanks and Regards,
Maha
3 REPLIES 3
Q4U
Occasional Advisor

Re: HP Proliant ML350 - UPS Capacity and model

Go to www.apc.com

Look for Product Selectors link.

Select UPS.

Select Configure By Devices.

It has a pretty inclusive set of devices you can add to your configuration, depending on what all you want to protect.  Be advised, they provide high quality power backup, and it isn't as cheap as some of their so-called competitors want you to think.  Power backup for a server and network gear is not like battery backup for a single PC.

Good luck.

Q4U
Occasional Advisor

Oh, and once you get a model from APC, you might want to run the by Tripplite.  They might give you better pricing.

Mahavairavan

oh ok .Thanks for your reply.So i bought 1000VA supply  UPS ,that wont be useful for server? I dont know which ups to select.Can you guide me the best ups fopr ML350 server.Basically what is the beginning price of that ups?

Thanks and Regards,
Maha