Did you mean: 

HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

SOLVED
Go to solution
Haggletech
Occasional Visitor

HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

Hello Everyone

We have recently perchased a couple of the mentioned servers and are currently in the process of getting them up and running, but we have hit a bit of a snag as we are missing several drivers and I seem to be having trouble connecting to support.hpe.com where I think the drivers are kept. 

The hardware IDs are 

PCI\VEN_103C&DEV_3307&CC_0880

PCI\VEN_1077&DEV_8020&CC_0200 (Listed twice)

PCI\VEN_1590&DEV_005F&CC_0580

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1D04&CC_0104

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Harsh_b
HPE Pro

Re: HP Proliant dl380e g8 v2 - Server 2019 - Missing Drivers

Hello  Haggletech, 

I have checked the below PCI devices and seems that ILO, Qlogic and intel chipset drivers are not installed.

I would suggest to use the latest supported SPP for this server and install the same to ensure all drivers / HPE tools are installed.

http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/products/service_pack/spp/index.aspx?version=Gen8.1

Disclaimer :Data integrity is customer responsibility. HPE recommends to have data backup frequently and before performing any activity so that it can be restored during disaster recovery

Regards

Accept or Kudo
Haggletech
Occasional Visitor

Hi Harsh_b

Thanks for your responce, I have installed G8.1 and it has cleared most of the driverless devices apart from one (well two) which are PCI\VEN_1077&DEV_8020&CC_0200 

From what I can find on google these are our Fibre NIC drivers. I have opened up the server itself to double check and can see that it is a "HP NC523SFP 10Gb 2P Server Adapter", when going through the SPP 8.1, I didn't see any drivers on the install list either. I'm having trouble finding relevent drivers for these. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the G8.1 reccomendation as you have saved me from a load of issues.

Haggletech
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Not to worry, I have found the drivers.

If anyone else is having this problem you need to download the QLE3242 in intelligent ethernet adapters from this link;

http://driverdownloads.qlogic.com/QLogicDriverDownloads_UI/Defaultnewsearch.aspx

The lastest drivers are in Windows Server 2012 R2, which can be used in 2019.

Thanks for the help