5717 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Prolinant ML350

SOLVED
Go to solution
signorpietro

HP Prolinant ML350

Due to a shortage of electricity my system is having This error after login "The server you are running cannot run HP ProLiant NAS software properly. You may be in violation of your license agreement. Please contact HP support immediately if you think this message is displayed in error. The server will Blue Screen in one (1) minute." surfing to internet I found this solution: start system in safety mode end run "SC delete ROM". Is it the correct solution ? Sorry for my English !
4 REPLIES 4
PGTRI
Honored Contributor
Solution

hi,

Please go in BIOS and enter the S/N and P/N of the server. The issue should be solved after that.

Thanks!

regards,

How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!
signorpietro

I tried but I had this Message "the serial numero should ONLY be modified by qualified service personale. This valute should always match the....". Where can I change it ? I pressed F9 for BIOS. Grazie
PGTRI
Honored Contributor

hi,

- during the boot process press F9 to enter the RBSU

- select  Advanced/System Options

- select Product ID

then you will see this message "the serial numero should ONLY be modified by qualified service personale. This valute should always match the....".

- press enter to clear this warning

- enter the Product ID and press "enter"

- pls check, that the serial number is the same one too, it's listed on the chassis

- press ESC key to close the menu

- press ESC key to exit RBSU

- press F10 to confirm

the server will reboot

Thanks!

regards,

How to Say Thank You? Just click the KUDOS!
signorpietro

I done. This is the correct solution. Grazie mille (italian lenguage)