New Discussion юеВ

HP network Configuration Utility error

SOLVED
Go to solution
jc23
Advisor

HP network Configuration Utility error

Hey all,
I am getting the following error every time i try to launch the Network Config utility.
The version of the miniport drivers for the following adapters are not compatible with the HP network Configuration Utility Software installed. Please install a newer version of the driver.
Its happened twice on two brand new DL360 G3 builds using PSP 8.3 for windows 2003.

I have attached a screen shot of the error.

Any ideas???
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: HP network Configuration Utility error

Hi,

It appears to be a known issue and there is a fix for it using a newer driver but then loading the driver manually. Please see attached document.

I hope this helps,

Brian
TarunJain
Respected Contributor

Hi,
As per the message in screenshot, try updating the network driver to version 12.2.0.2.
If installation does not work then extract the driver and update it from device manager.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=316558&swItem=MTX-c8e199d57fee4b788b3bb67b86&prodNameId=3288138&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&taskId=135&mode=5

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo
src="/html/assets/hpe_banner_SME_signature.p ng">

jc23
Advisor

Thanks Guys That did it.
TarunJain
Respected Contributor

Glad, We could help.
Kindly close the thread if the query is resolved :)

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo
src="/html/assets/hpe_banner_SME_signature.p ng">

Kelli Thompson

I am getting the same error with a DL380. I have tried downloading every NIC driver available and I still get the attached error. What driver do I need for Server 2008 R2 64bit? Please see the attached error message.
John_B
Occasional Visitor

Suddenly I am receiving the error on HP DL Server 380 G6 - 

Warning : The version of the miniport driver for the following adapters are not compatible with the HP Network configuration.

Kindly see the attachment for the details of the adapters. 

Please help..