1752579 Members
4431 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP proliant DL360G7 HP server source failure

rrangel
Regular Visitor

HP proliant DL360G7 HP server source failure

I have an HP proliant DL360G7 server, with a power source, this works without problems but when an electrical failure occurs, my ups come into operation but the server turns off immediately and two LEDs are flashing: the one with the sign as a current wave in red and that of the ignition button in amber, on the back there is no LED on.
Please if someone can tell me what may be happening or where they can verify what those LEDs mean

Regards and thank you very much
Rene Rangel

2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

First guess would be your does not provide enough power for the load when not running on main A/C power

have you verified the UPS is providieng proper voltage and amperage when under load and running from the batteries?

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
rrangel
Regular Visitor

Good afternoon
If the ups are fine and the amperages are at the appropriate levels, the funny thing is that there are other servers and equipment and only the HP shuts down, I have tried it with other ups and it is the same discomfort. I thought it could be a setup setup in the source area but it didn't work out. My server has only one power source.
Is there any way to test the source for a test and determine whether it is good or bad?

Regards and thank you very much
Rene