6091 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HPE DL160 1U Gen10 Front Bezel Kit

flautr
Occasional Advisor

HPE DL160 1U Gen10 Front Bezel Kit

HPE DL160 1U Gen10 Front Bezel Kit -> HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server

Hi. Part 867998-B21 nowhere to install, no mounting space on the server Front panel.
What can be done?

6 REPLIES 6
flautr
Occasional Advisor

1.jpg

flautr
Occasional Advisor

As usual, no help from HPE technical support.

There is no forum either. For those who faced a similar problem, the solution is:

HPE DL160 Gen10 FIO Quick Release Ear Kit. Part Number: 878531-001.

Shame and hate for HPE support!

flautr
Occasional Advisor

When buying any HPE equipment, be prepared that no one will help you with any problem. Technical support will be silent or write you something about where you bought it, contact your supplier. They don't even recognize marriage. For example, for a month now I have a defective controller battery that no one wants to change. Any contacts are created for fiction, no phone, no mail, no application, no one will answer you anything. HPE does not support its customers and does not care about you as a customer. They indicate products that are not on sale. For example, Part Number: 878531-001 is nowhere in the world. Very bad service

Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the HPE part. If the problem still persists please reply to the private message that i have sent you so that i can reach out to the concerned team.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello

Please follow the below to install front Bezel,if you face any issue share the error snapshot for isolating the issue.

HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server - Removing and Replacing Front Bezel
https://internal.support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00081876en_us

I have observed so many queries in your post.

Please share what is the exact issue so that I can help you.

Please share the HPE tech support case ID,if you logged a case with the HPE tech support.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.
Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

Please follow the below link.

https://parts.hpe.com/Hpparts/CountryChoice.aspx#tab3

After that select the region----> Country------>put the part number or add the part number-------> follow the further instruction.

Please let me know for further assistance.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo