7755 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE DL60

GPS23

HPE DL60

Hi   All,

Server is not booting the following message displayed

Early System Intialization -Start, Please wait ....

Progress:18%

pls help

1 REPLY 1
Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Re: HPE DL60

Hi GPS23,

Requesting you to perform the below steps..

>>Power down and disconnect power to the server. Remove all power sources to the server.
>>Then power on the server with minimum hardware configuration by removing all cards or devices that are not necessary to power on the server. Keep the monitor connected to view the server power-on process.
>>If the server not booting ,Reset the NVRAM to default using the BIOS utility (F9). If the system will not boot, then use System Maintenance Switch, SW6, to reset the NVRAM. 
>>If the system boots and video is working, add each component back to the server one at a time, restarting the server after each component is added to determine if that component is the cause of the issue. 
  When adding each component back to the server, be sure to disconnect power to the server and follow the guidelines and cautionary information in the server documentation.

>>If issue persist after performing the above steps, i would suggest to log a support case with HPE for further investigation ,including log analysis.

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo