4013 Online
108762 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HPE ML110 G10 Replacement Bezel

Gingercat86
Occasional Visitor

HPE ML110 G10 Replacement Bezel

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me, purchased a new HP ML110 G10 (P03685-425) and unfortunately during the installation the engineer dropped it and the front bezel has cracked. I've gone onto the partsurfer to see if the replacement bezel is there, no luck. I've contacted HPE direct and logged and call still no luck. There are no part numbers on inside of the bezel, there are some numbers but not relevant to any parts. The server itself is absolutely fine and in working condition, it would just be nice to be able to replace the bezel as it's unsightly! If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

5 REPLIES 5
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Greetings.

As per the HPE Support, the front bezel spare part number is not available either for a replacement or for purchase. However, allow us some more time to verify this information to find out an alternate solution to get a replacement front bezel.

Please share the Case ID that was logged with HPE Support team.

Thank you.

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
Gingercat86
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me, support case ID is 5336537234

Please let me know if you require and further information.

Kind regards

DANDKS
HPE Pro

Greetings,

Thank you for sharing the support case number. I have requested assistance from the product team with the query. This may take sometime to get a response from the product team to provide an update. I will keep you updated with the response that I receive from the Product team.

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Greetings.

We are still working with the product team, will write back to you once we have a clear update from the product team.

Appreciate you patience.

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Greetings of the Day.

Closing this thread as the requested part has been shipped.

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo