ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752304 Members
4724 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion

HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2016 std (IP - express os install)

MelVince
Occasional Collector

HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2016 std (IP - express os install)

Hi everyone,

ML30 GEN10 cannot install the windows server 2016 std Intelligent Provisioning - express os install
The server was installed with the latest firmware (ROM,iLO,IP, SPP)

x:\windows\system32>hpev CQTESS

Error: deleting EV CQTESS
X:\windows\system32>exit /b 0
X:\windows\system32>

i got stuck with this, and the installation stops.

thanks in advance...

4 REPLIES 4
kinkingunta
Occasional Advisor

Re: HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2016 std (IP - express os install)

Hello,

Do you already try to choose Manual installation over Assisted one, in Intellegence Provisioning?

Best Regards

Kinkin Gunta
Pra_Sah
HPE Pro

Re: HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2016 std (IP - express os install)

Hello MelVince,

As per HPE OS Support Matrix and server Quickspecs as can see that Windows Server 2016 standard is a supported operating system. Please log a Technical support ticket with HPE Technical Support team so that we can assist you further on this behaviour seen on the server during OS installation.

Regards,

I am an HPE Employee 

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

SYS-SCF

Re: HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2019 std ( express os install)

HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2019 std
Hi everyone,

ML30 GEN10 cannot install the windows server 2019 std Intelligent Provisioning - express os install
The server was bought lateset G10 ML30.

x:\windows\system32>hpev CQTESS

Error: deleting EV CQTESS
X:\windows\system32>exit /b 0
X:\windows\system32>

i got stuck with this, and the installation stops.

thanks in advance...

techin
Super Advisor

Re: HPE ML30 GEN10 can not install the windows server 2019 std ( express os install)

@SYS-SCF , I think you should create a brand new post