ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753829 Members
8926 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: How will I know if a server starts automatically when I connect the power supply? - 1385795

questionanswer
Occasional Contributor

How will I know if a server starts automatically when I connect the power supply? - 1385795

I open this post because this other (1385795) is closed.
Can you help me?

I have the same problem, but I do not locate the option that is indicated in this post.
I only see the option Server Availability with the submenus (Wake-On LAN and Automatic Power-On). Can You help me?.

Thank you very much.
3 REPLIES 3
TTr
Honored Contributor

Re: How will I know if a server starts automatically when I connect the power supply? - 1385795

You need to provide the server model. Your server may not have all these options or you may need a bios upgrade to see them.
marcus1234
Honored Contributor

ok hmmmmmmmm after careful thought speculation and consideration to spikes and surges and other variables and international differances currents and humidity , electron fushion ,and effects of nearby nuclear reactors.. etc...

imho i calculated #
the hight tech way is stand there and try it

or plan b the admin way get someone else to do it :) and take the credit

any one care to second this opinion....:)

This is how we thank in the forum

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/helptips.do?#33
marcus1234
Honored Contributor

up date biso look foroptions similar to

always power off /always power on

resume state prior to power loss

if its there it till have similar wordings