ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753771 Members
4713 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv Event ID lists

Johan Ander

Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv Event ID lists

Where can I find a list of possible events that can be reported to the Windows Event Log by HP ProLiant iLO 2 Management Controller Driver (Hpqilo2) and HP Smart Array SAS/SATA Event Notification Service (Cissesrv). The list should include the Event ID that appears in the Windows Event Log and a description of the event. For example, for Hpqilo2: Event ID = 5, "The power subsystem is now in a non-redundant state."
3 REPLIES 3
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Re: Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv Event ID lists

http://www.hp.com/go/hpsim --> Information Library --> System Management Homepage documents --> Manuals --> Windows Event ID and SNMP Trap Reference
Johan Ander

Thanks. I've looked at the document you are referring to. The events described apply to the Insight Management Agents as I understand it. Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv are not Insight Management Agents (as I understand it), so the events from Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv are not listed in the document.
Johan Ander

I installed the Insight Management Agents. They (the Agents) give corresponding events as Hpqilo2 and Cissesrv. And the Agents events are listed in the document. So, everything is ok. Still, events for Hpqilo2 Cissesrv doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.