ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752633 Members
5686 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: I can't access to intelligent provisioning via F10.

SOLVED
Go to solution

I can't access to intelligent provisioning via F10.

as in the object I can't access to intelligent provisioning via F10 , on ML350 GEN10

As suggested in other posts, I installed the Intelligent Provisioning Recovery Media for Gen10 v. 3.20 but the problem persists.

I can't access to intelligent provisioning via System Utilities.

I can access to intelligent provisioning via Ilo. Here we can the see the wizard for the first configuration. I can run the wizard until the end, and arrive to see in the browser a a screen with teh following message : "Intelligent provisioning api is not registered yet.please wait while the server is booting to itelligent provisioning.....". meanwhile the server switches off and on automatically and goes to the home screen with only the F10 button visible and active: but the intelligent repository doesn't start.

What can I do ?

Thanks
Andrea

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

You can try to clear NVRAM from System maintenance switch S6.

Refer to page#17, https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=a00016366en_us

Thank You!
I am an HPE Employee

Was the post useful? Click on the white KUDOS! Thumb below.  Kudos is a way of saying thank you to a post.
Useful Links for ProLiant Servers

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Solution

Thank you for your answer Suman but I have the solution and I apologize for my ignorance. I write the solution to help others: when you create the intelligent Media Provisioning Recovery for USB, do not use any software to create ISO images, but only the HPE USB Key Utility for Windows/Linux. As written in the instructions ... I had not read
Thanks

Andrea

4bakra

It worked! Thanks you so much.

I did almost everything that found on web and could not fix the issue, just because, I was using Rufus.