ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1751894 Members
4931 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

I need the latest BIOS for the HP ML110 GEN9. Can I send it to my mailbox?

哈里波波大

I need the latest BIOS for the HP ML110 GEN9. Can I send it to my mailbox?

朋友给了一个主机上的HP ML110 GEN9的服务器主板,但是我下载最新的BIOS软体,提示我需要保修等合同,我并不具有那些。是否可以发送最新的BIOS软体到我的邮箱呢:859973256@qq.com   不甚感谢!WIN系统下更新的程式

Google Translated:

A friend gave a server motherboard of HP ML110 GEN9 on the host, but I downloaded the latest BIOS software, which prompted me to need a contract such as a warranty, and I did not have those. Is it possible to send the latest BIOS software to my mailbox: 859973256@qq.com Thank you very much! Updated programs under WIN system

2 REPLIES 2
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Re: I need the latest BIOS for the HP ML110 GEN9. Can I send it to my mailbox?

Updated BIOS firmware file requires access to HPE Driver download page for which an HPE Passport Sign-in is required. Any server product is required to be registered under warranty or contract in the HPE Support agreement for downloading BIOS, iLO firmware & Service Pack for ProLiant files.

Please check with your friend if they have registered the server with HPE Support. If they have registered the product with HPE Support, they will be able to download the required firmware or driver files from the HPE Driver download page.

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
Shwetha3
Frequent Advisor

Re: I need the latest BIOS for the HP ML110 GEN9. Can I send it to my mailbox?

Hello 

You will need to sign up on HPE Support center and create a passport sign in account.

An active warranty/ contract is required to be linked to your account in order to download the BIOS firmware or SPP

Please refer below link which explain in the same in great detail. 

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=c04055475

Regards,

Shwetha Murthy 

I am an HPE Employee