ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)

ILO remote console error; Unexpected Response fffffd. Connection failed. when loading ISO

Johnuc
Occasional Visitor

ILO remote console error; Unexpected Response fffffd. Connection failed. when loading ISO

Hello

I am having a challenge loading ISO image on the HP server  using ILO integrated remote console error; Unexpected Hello Response (fffffd). Connection failed

The Model of the server is: HPE DL380 G10

I will apprecaite your help

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
DVortex
HPE Pro

Re: ILO remote console error; Unexpected Response fffffd. Connection failed. when loading

Hello @Johnuc ,

Have you tried accessing remote console via HTML / Java / .Net (Use IE)?

Try updating the ILO firmware if not updated already:
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/swd/detail?swItemId=MTX_047f7ef0646a437ba21854209a#tab3 

Extract the components & navigate to Firwmare & OS - upload the .bin file from the extracted contents to update the ILO firmware.

Share the details such as error, ILO firmware version etc if the issue persists.

Cheers,
DVortex

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company.

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!