ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753331 Members
5264 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

IPMI Interface, System Base Device and Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller drivers not found on HP

RajivG2A
Visitor

IPMI Interface, System Base Device and Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller drivers not found on HP

Hello. I have an HP Proliant ML310 G5p with Windows Server 2012 R2 as OS installed on it. On installation all drivers mentioned as follows IPMI Interface, System Base Device and Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller drivers  are not working. But 1 day, all these drivers have stopped working. I have uninstalled my latest windows update to see whether it was due to it but unfortunately. Can someone help me out. 

1 REPLY 1
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: IPMI Interface, System Base Device and Universal Serial Bus(USB) Controller drivers not found on

Hi,

This could be the iLO2 drivers and Chipset Drivers.

Please note that according to the OS Support Matrix, this server hardware is not compatible with Windows 2012 R2.

But still here is the link to download HP ProLiant Integrated Lights-Out Management Interface Driver for Windows Server 2012.  

This server ProLiant ML310 Generation 5p (G5p) has Intel 3210 Chipset, try the chipset drivers from Intel site.

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

>> Useful Links for ProLiant Servers

>> Self Solve Options for ProLiant Servers

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo