New Discussion юеВ

Re: Inopportune resurgence of the Proliant DL380 G5 server

SOLVED
Go to solution
wali chabi
Frequent Advisor

Inopportune resurgence of the Proliant DL380 G5 server

Hi
We have a Proliant DL380 G5. It reboots at anytime and the following message appears after the system reboots: " Server Agents Information Events 1090 N/A SMSBANKING-SERV "System Information Agent: Health: The server is operational again. The server has previously been shutdown by the Automatic Server Recovery (ASR) feature and has just become operational again.[SNMP TRAP: 6025 in CPQHLTH.MIB]"
I have used the SmartStart CD 7.8 to make the the full diagnostic but evrythings seem working well. Please help me to fix the problem.
It is urgent thank you for your fast reply
5 REPLIES 5
sanesh vig
Valued Contributor
Solution

you could try to update the PSP on this server. Please find the link for the PSP for windows 2003.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=1121516&prodNameId=3288134&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-22527e670418447bb79060e720

It is a multi part download, hence check the installation instructions if required.

I am assuming that the OS is Windows 2003, let me know if it is somothing else.

wali chabi
Frequent Advisor

Thank you Vig ofr your quick response
The OS on the server is the Windows 2003 server
sanesh vig
Valued Contributor

Thats gr8 !!

I have sent you the correct link then!

Let me know if you need further assistnace.

Forum points would be much appriciated.

Regards

KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

yes update proliant support pack as previous advice and also Firmware so download Firmware CD

also check integrated management log to check any message there and post it here

regard
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
V├нctor Cesp├│n
Honored Contributor

Check Windows event log entries around the time server rebooted. ASR is designed to reboot server 15 minutes after OS stops responding.