cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Management

Hodia Zacharia Hody
Occasional Contributor

Integrated Management

Thank you but i am novice, so could you tell me where I could find Integrated Management Log. Integrated Management is built-application or software from HP? My server is Windows Server 2003.
2 REPLIES
Brian_Murdoch
Honored Contributor

Re: Integrated Management

Hello,

The integrated management log normally holds a record of hardware problems on a Proliant server. It is a piece of management hardware on the system board which stores the errors in a small amount of dedicated memory for access by other tools like the Integrated Management Log viewer and the Integrated Lights Out (ILO) and Remote Lights Out cards etc.

It can be viewed and cleared by the Integrated Management Log Viewer and other tools. To view the log you need to install the viewer in Windows 2003. If the system was built with Smartstart it should already be there under Start-Programs-HP System Tools - IML Viewer.

If you don't have the viewer installed you can download it from here.

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/24239.html

I hope this helps.

Brian
Celina Mattos Coutinho
Occasional Visitor

Re: Integrated Management

Is it possible to read the logs from ASG-Sentry? I´m getting too confused with Insight Manager and have Sentry from ASG to monitor links and servers, so I´d like to have only one tool to help me.

Other question: The logs are updated immediately? Example, in a hardware failure, if I open HP ProLiant Integrated Management Log Viewer, I can immediately be notified about the problem?

Thank you,
Celina