Re: Workaround

Jimesh_Makawana
Occasional Contributor

Great this work for me.

Raymond_TODO

Hello Giancarlo Zicchieri,

Thanks a lot. You save me a lot of time. Your workaround works for me on HP Proliant DL360p Gen8

Regards

Raymond TODO

Lynette Lauman
Occasional Visitor

Worked GREAT for me...  What a life saver!!

musc_county
Occasional Contributor

This worked for us.

Thank you.
Scott_King

I downloaded 1.60b. The issue is still present, but the workaround also worked for me. Thanks! 

Raspberies2this

Re: Intelligent Provisioning 1.60 breaks 2008 R2 install (will not accept product key during setup)

Thanks for the link! It worked for me!!
gorrick

Giancarlo Zicchieri . Your post work for me. Thank you share.
Josh Castillo
Occasional Visitor

Re: Intelligent Provisioning 1.60 breaks 2008 R2 install (will not accept product key during setup)

This has been fixed in IP 1.61 but I was beating my head against my desk for half a day on this issue also.

Thanks for the workaround and letting me know that downgrading to 1.50 would fix it also. Downgrading was my next step if 1.61 didn't fix the issue.

RIVMHP
Regular Visitor

Great fix,  pity it's still in there (the bug imho) with the latest supportpack.......  (?)

gparker
Advisor

Hi, Giancarlo Zicchieri's workaround did the trick for me too :)

I was about to do a vanilla Windows install without IP and then use SPP to install/update all the drivers, but I didn't have to.

I'd also like to thank HP for the day and a half I've just wasted trying to get Windows installed via IP  v1.6. Not only is my project now running over time but I can't very well bill the customer for this wasted time.